Thursday 26 November 2009

Little bump

Tana got a little bump on her forehead when playing in school, the school authorities informed about it and asked to take her early. My mommy was so worried and tensed after the phone call, i can imagine her as she tends to get worried over little things. I haven't seen Tana still but will see her tomorrow and know the actual thing by myself, but i am cool and relaxed (unlike other mother's). I guess i believe in my heart she is all right and have faith that she will be fine.

Been trying to get an travel request created through my office intranet and have not been able to do it from past 12 days and it is driving me crazy seeing the unprofessional attitude of the people and trying putting the blame on someone else. Why don't they do the work and try to help the employee rather than emailing each other. God knows will it be done this year or not ? As a lot of things are linked to it and will have impact on me.

Important day tomorrow...let's see how it goes :0)

love

No comments:

Post a Comment