Tuesday 10 November 2009

New Project

Did not have internet access as was travelling so did not post blog yesterday :(

What an hectic week i have had, my god everything went so fast and quick i didn't know where the time go ? Anyways i have started work after a loooonnng break and joined office today in my new project which is in a place closer to Leicester, which means i will be away from home from Monday to Friday and travel on Friday evenings to be with kiddo's and family. Yep life is quite hectic when u live abroad and you make so many sacrifices only to have a better future. But sometimes i feel in trying to make a better future you are missing the present and not living it ! It is sad, you know what is to be done but then you compromise and adjust for the sake of family and happiness of your loved ones. I feel sometimes marriage is about adjusting andaccommodating family's needs before yours and only when you adjust and adapt yourself, you do become successful !

I was telling Tana that i will miss her and Isha a lot during the week when i am away, she immediately asked me, " what about Papa ? and what about Nani ? " Cute isn't the way children seem to observe the things you say. I got upset with her when i was about to leave as she was crying over something she misplaced and wanted me to search it. I was angry as i was waiting for the cab to some. Later when i thought about the incident in train i cursed myself for being upset with her. So called and spoke to her and check if she was fine. She was fine and busy watching cartoon channel, and i was cursing myself !!!
Isha smiles and giggles when she hears my voice on the phone, she understands that its mommy but cannot express, i miss her a lot :(

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment