Saturday 14 November 2009

Weekend !!!

Was travelling yesterday and after reaching home was too excited to see the kids hence missed the blog. Isha was very happy to see me as she wondered (i think) where i had vanished and suddenly came back, as i was talking to her daily over the phone she was able to hear me but not see me. She hugged me and stay in my arms for a long time.
Today was hectic with all the cleaning and shopping to be done. I cannot stand a unclean home, especially kitchen and bathroom so was busy as usual vacuuming and cleaning. When you work you want to relax on the weekend and do other personal things which you did not get time to do, but when u live abroad the weekends are spend doing all the cleaning, washing, grocery shopping and getting tired...eventually you don't look forward for the weekend and prefer the weekdays !!! Was nagging and cribbing throughout the day as was tired and irritated with things and people.

Tana's question for the day:
Why is a cauliflower called a flower when it is not a flower ?

love

No comments:

Post a Comment