Friday 20 November 2009

Deadline missed !

Missed the deadline to submit the document...the fault is with us as well as the person on other end who did not provide the data on time, now the target is to complete it by next week hopefully.

Reached in 3 hours...quite amazing when compared to my previous project. Isha was not able to recognise me :( that's what i felt as she would not come to me and when i changed from my office clothes she was able to connect and came to me thankfully! She has learned to crawl and clap which she showed off very proudly :). Tana hasn't changed much but what is really worrying me she does not like to share things and can be mean, which really upsets me as i don't want my kid to be selfish and self centered. Hope she will change with time.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment