Saturday 21 November 2009

Money's worth

Took the help of a maid service and got someone to clean the home, vacuuming, scrubbing etc but then i think i did not get my money's worth because the lady seem chatty and did not love her job, which is very important in the housekeeping job. I did not get the satisfaction i was expecting and hence will have to rethink again or ask for a replacement, as i feel when i am paying for the service it should be of professional standard.

I don't know why i get irritated and angry so soon during weekend and always shouting and scolding others. How much ever i try to tell myself to calm down and be patient it does not seem to work. Tana is getting on my nerves and all the time making Isha cry. May be it is staying away from my kids which is bothering me, and i am showing it on them only :(

Lord please give me the patience and control over my anger.

love

No comments:

Post a Comment